Legal Obligations, Business Continuity and Loss of Reputation are three key business reasons why organisations should plan to deter such acts, or to at least minimise their impact.
c-hq have an in depth understanding of how to build and maintain a security plan with the following elements forming a strategic part of the overall solution:
- Creating a security plan in support of the Security Co-ordinator
- Threat and Security Vulnerability Assessments (SVA)
- Search planning
- Mail & deliveries
- Business continuity planning+
- Evacuation planning
Key to the on-going effectiveness of any solution, c-hq are able to offer a range of security testing services to ensure that the solution meets expectations.
- Condition report on electronic systems
- Penetration testing
- Operational testing
- Ethical hacking of IT systems
- Stress testing the security plan
- Table top exercising