CHQ security services ltd. Ethical Goals
- To promote safety at every opportunity.
- To respect the environment in everything we do.
- To manage our resources in a sustainable and responsible way.
- To comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- To deal openly and transparently
- To build relations on mutual respect and trust.
- To promote and maintain the highest standards of personal and professional conduct.
- To produce the highest standard of service for our clients.
- To apply a balanced approach to risk, value and innovation
- To treat employees fairly and with respect and dignity.
- To nurture human capability and invest in it.
- To reward employees in a manner that reflects their role and their contribution.
- To promote a healthy work / life balance.
How we conduct our business.
- We will approach our work with a positive and confident attitude, providing consistency and competence with our professional knowledge.
- We will always aim to provide a friendly, receptive and courteous service to everyone.
- We will take personal responsibility for our actions
- We will make calculated decisions and recommendations based upon research and facts, taking into consideration short and long term goals but with priorities based on safety and security of our employees, associates and clients.
- We will communicate efficiently with our employees, associates vendors and clients.
- We will work towards consensus building and gain value from diverse opinions.
Sustainability Through Design
CHQ understands that sustainable design seeks to reduce negative impacts on the environment. The basic objective of sustainability is to reduce consumption of non-renewable resources and minimize waste. Our sustainable design principles include the ability to minimize non-renewable energy consumption and use environmentally preferable products whilst optimising operational and maintenance practices.
Our sustainable design philosophy encourages decisions at each phase of the design process that will reduce negative impacts on the environment without compromising the operational requirement or performance. It is an integrated, holistic approach that encourages positive impacts on all phases of a systems life-cycle, including design, construction, operation and decommissioning.
CHQ seek to recommend sustainable products providing environmental, social and economic benefits while protecting public health, welfare, and environment over their full commercial cycle, from the extraction of raw materials to final disposition.
CHQ recognises that a sustainable design goes beyond being just efficient, on time and on budget. It is a design that cares about how such goals are achieved, about its effect on people and on the environment. CHQ makes a commitment to constantly try to find ways to diminish design’s impact on the world around us. It is also a smart way of doing business: sustainable design is the fastest growing segment of our industry.
To achieve this objective through design, CHQ will:
- Seek to prevent environmental damage.
- Reduce pollution, emissions, waste and consumption of energy and supplies.
- Minimise the nuisance caused by noise, dust and debris.
- Store and use oils and chemicals in such a way that the possibility of ground contamination is minimised.
- Minimise the use of all raw materials, energy and supplies.
- Minimise waste and, where possible, segregate and recycle waste product and ensure that all waste is disposed of in a manner which complies with current and future legislation.
- Encourage all suppliers and sub-contractors to adopt similar environmental principles, philosophies and controls.
This policy will be reviewed on an annual basis and communicated to employees, sub-contractors and other interested parties.
CHQ recognizes that sustainability is an essential part of the a designer’s professional responsibilities.
Every person is entitled to an environment that promotes dignity and respect to all. No form of intimidation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated.
Breaches of our diversity and equality policy will be regarded as misconduct and could lead to disciplinary proceedings.
All people will be treated fairly and the same. CHQ recognises that people are discriminated against and will make every effort to ensure that they will not unreasonably exclude any individual from access to any activities, goods, facilities or service, or any employment opportunity that they offer.
Diversity for CHQ is a creative opportunity to engage with people. This includes diverse communities of interest, as well as gender, age, ethnicity, religion and faith, social background, sexual orientation, political affiliation and so on.
We appreciate that these differences will contribute to different experiences of life, attitudes, values, and ways of thinking and communicating. These different perspectives can make a valuable contribution to CHQ.
Selection for employment, promotion, training or any other benefit will be on the basis of aptitude and ability.